Articles Php Functions
PHP and XML: Using the expat functions - Page 6
by: Justin Grant
July 30, 2000
In this brief article we have covered the following in regards to processing XML with PHP:
- Simple XML document structure
- defining simple tag definitions for the XML parser
- setting simple options for the XML parser
- registering callback functions with the XML parser
- using the XML parser from within a PHP class and
- then using that class from another script.
I hope that this introduction helps you in getting started and exploring the power of XML with PHP.
Some links that you may find helpful are listed below: