Importing Excel, Access or XML Data into MySQL Using Navicat - Page 3
by: PHP Builder Staff
December 29, 2003
Export data by using Export Wizard
- Click the Tables tab.
- Select the table which you want to export data. Click Export Wizard at the Database Window
Right-click anywhere in the Database Window and select Export Wizard.
- An Export Wizard dialog box will be shown.
- Please select which data format you want and click OK button to proceed.
Other Features of Navicat
Some of the Navicat key features are listed below:
- Support Multiple Connections for Local or Remote MySQL Servers.
- Browse databases, Modify your data, Create and delete databases, tables, indexes and users accounts.
- Create or Run SQL queries with visual query builder.
- Create reports with visual report builder, Reports can be saved as an archive file (.raf) for backup and increased portability.
- Manage user privileges [security configuration].
- Backup/Restore your database, The new Schedule Backup feature is used to create a new schedule that will backup your data.
- Data Transfer - Support transfer databases from one MySQL server to another MySQL server (1. Local to Remote , 2. Remote to Remote, 3. Remote to Local).
- Import/Export data - The Import and Export Wizard would help you to import/export data. It supports up to 18 most popular formats including MS Access, MS Excel, XML, PDF and TXT.