After reading JP's article, "Building your website with cached dynamic modules",
I decided I would rework many of my database-driven pages, incorporating his solution.
However, I realized that some functions were missing so I used his foundation and
adapted it with some additions of my own. Also, I realized that there were some
syntactical issues and fundamental usability that needed reworking.
I'll briefly list the specific functionalities that I added with explanation.
Spaces And Quoting
I needed the abililty to use spaces in the values of the arguments being passed
to the module. I also wanted the developer to be able to use any quoting
convention. Single or double quotes are valid around the value, but not both.