Navicat MySQL for Windows (ver. 7.1.8) is now available. Navicat supports MySQL version 5.0.X and Triggers.
New features include:
Lastest MySQL versions support:
1. Compatible with any MySQL server version up to 5.0.x.
2. Support of Triggers.
3. VARCHAR Data Type support. Length from 0 to 65,535 in 5.0.3 and later versions.
4. BIT Data Type support from MySQL 5.0.3.
Significantly improved user interface:
1. Customize of connection order.
2. Support of larger font in Filter Wizard.
3. Auto-adjustment of row height setting.
New powerful data management tools:
1. Support of Views/Stored Procedures Backup and Restore.
2. Support of Views/Stored Procedures Data Transfer.
3. Support of Delimiter in Query, Console and Execute Batch Job.
4. Support of Views in Query Builder.
5. Enhancement of Manage Users for supporting MySQL 5.x.
6. Support of Views in Manage Users.