Aqua Data Studio is a FREE SQL editor and developer tool that allows developers to easily create, edit, and execute SQL scripts, as well as browse database structures.
Aqua Data Studio provides an integrated database environment with a single consistent interface to all major relational databases. This allows the DBA or developer to tackle multiple tasks simultaneously from one application. Aqua Data Studio's sophisticated Query Analyzer allows users to work on database scripts with specific RDBMS syntax highlighting and auto-completion to develop and test scripts, including detailed client statistical information and multi-grid results. Its graphical browsing capabilities allow you to understand the structure and dependencies of the database schema at a click of a mouse. It also includes the ability to save your query results in many formats including HTML and XML.
- Support for any Java enabled OS (Windows, Linux, OSX, Solaris)
- Support for Oracle 8i/9i, DB2 7.2/8.1, Microsoft SQL Server 7.0/2000,
Sybase ASE 12.5, PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Database Schema Explorer
- SQL Script Explorer
- Query Analyzer for script execution
- Multi-grid support for multi-select statements
- Database specific syntax coloring
- Auto-completion for SQL statments
- Export query results to HTML, CSV or XML
- Auto-Describe with Ctrl-D Hotkey
- Auto-Template Insertion with F12 Hotkey