EMS HiTech company is pleased to announce MySQL Manager for Windows 2.6 - the next version of the powerful MySQL administration and development tool!
You can download the latest version and user's guide from
What is MySQL Manager?
EMS MySQL Manager provides powerful tools for MySQL Server administration and object management. Its Graphical User Interface (GUI) allows you to create/edit all MySQL database objects in a simple and direct way, design databases visually, run SQL scripts, manage users and administer user privileges, visually build SQL queries, extract, print, and search metadata, create database structure reports in HTML format, export/import data, view/edit BLOBs, and supplies many more services that will make your work with the MySQL server as easy as it can be...
What's new in version 2.6?
1. We've added the MySQL Server v4.1 support to MySQL Manager. Starting from this version MySQL Manager allows you to connect to MySQL 4.1 using its authentication protocol, so no more client incompatibility messages are going to appear.
2. We've added a possibility to disable the separated thread creation for each data/result view in tables and SQL editors. This may be necessary if maximum allowed connection limit is too low. To use this possibility, just check the "Use shared connection for each data view within a database" option, which is located on the Grid -> Advanced tab of the Environment Options dialog.
3. The foreign key checks can be disabled now while transferring databases by MySQL Manager. You can check the "Disable foreign key checks" option on the last step of the Transfer Database Wizard for this purpose. (*) This option is also available in the Extract Metadata Wizard, if it is checked, then the SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0 command is generated at the top of the script.
Please see full press-release at http://www.ems-hitech.com/news.phtml?id=408
14. Fixed bug with transferring binary data. (*)
15. Some minor corrections and small improvements.
We hope you'll like our products.
Thank you for your attention.
EMS HiTech Team