EMS HiTech Company (http://www.ems-hitech.com/) is pleased to announce PostgreSQL Manager 2.0 - the next major version of the powerful GUI tool for PostgreSQL Server.
You can download the latest version from
What's new in version 2.0?
1. Now PostgreSQL Manager fully supports PostgreSQL Server v7.4
2. Visual Database Designer! Now you can design your databases intuitively using this tool.
3. Plpgsql Function Debugger! To fix the errors in the function code and to optimize the function work you can debug the function step-by-step before compilation, using the Plpgsql Function Debugger.
4. HTML Report Generator! Now you can generate detailed reports about your database in HTML format.
5. Internal SSH client! Now it is possible to connect to a remote PostgreSQL server using local port forwarding through the SSH (Secure SHell) tunnel.
6. Improved Data Export and Data Import Wizards! Now you can add charts based on exported data to result Excel documents and import data from different Excel sheets and XML files.
All the information about PostgreSQL Manager can be found at http://www.ems-hitech.com/pgmanager/
You can find the release text at http://www.ems-hitech.com/pgmanager/news.phtml?id=429