What's special about TinyButStrong?
* It has no programing language for the Template.
* You don't program your template, you design it using special tags which are visible in preview mode.
* It enables you to design your template using a wysiwyg / visual HTML editor (like Dreamweaver or Frontpage).
* It's only one file--a class file with only 8 methods and 3 properties.
What's new with version 2.0:
* Merge servela block with the same data (one query).
* Limit variable usage in the template.
* User function for HTML conversion (allows unsuported charsets).
* Dynamic queries for arrays.
See the site for other features.