UwAmp The new Windows Apache, MySQL PHP package
by: Guillaume LE COZ
November 17, 2009
UwAmp is a Windows web development environment. It allows you to create web applications with Apache, PHP and the MySQL database.
Main features :
- Without installation : UwAmp is available as a Zip archive, just unpack it and you can run the server. UwAmp doesn't install files in the system to keep it clean.
- Easy interface : UwAmp is provided with a management interface that lets you start or stop the server with one click and manage Virtual Host, Alias, modules PHP extensions and more.
- Multi PHP Version : Change PHP version in one click to test compatibility.
- CPU Monitoring : Real time Apache and MySQL process CPU monitoring.
- U3 Mode : Can be run from a USB stick.
For more information, visit the UwAmp site at