Function variables modified
The parse() and parse_it() functions were changed to the following:
function parse( $doc_root, $file, $_debug = false)
function parse_it( $str, $doc_root, $use_tag, $_debug = false, $def_cache_time = 3600 )
- $doc_root is the equivalent of PHP's $DOCUMENT_ROOT. There were
some problems accessing the global variable, so it was added into the function calls.
- $_debug has been added to enable/disable debugging mode.
By default, debugging mode is turned off.
- $use_tag in the parse_it() function is the dynamically
generated custom tag (example $use_tag = "my" if the file extension is ".my")
- $def_cache_time in the parse_it() is used to change
the default cache time. If it is not set, 3600 seconds (60 minutes) is assumed.
- $str & $str were respectively carried over from
their original purpose with their own functions