SQL Maestro Group this month announced the release of Data Wizard for MySQL 8.4, a Windows GUI solution for MySQL data management.
Data Wizard for MySQL provides users with a number of wizards that are used to generate PHP and ASP.NET scripts for the selected tables, views and queries, convert any ADO-compatible database to the MySQL database, export data from MySQL tables, views and queries to most popular formats, and import data into the tables.
New features include:
1. Create a system scheduled task or convert a task created in Data wizard to system one. Such tasks can be executed by the Windows scheduler service even without user logon.
2. Command line options have been implemented.
3. Since this version each task is displayed as a separated icon in the system tray when executing.
4. A possibility of connecting to remote MySQL databases via HTTP tunneling has been implemented.
5. PHP Generator: a lot of new features. See full press-release for details.
6. Data Pump: now you can execute custom SQL scripts after connecting, before data importing and after pumping.
7. ASP.NET generator: since this version it is possible to specify a custom connection string.