1. Starting with this version it is possible to reorder servers in the Explorer Tree as well as reorder databases from the same server.
2. The Data Export wizard has been significantly improved. Now you can export data to Microsoft Office Excel 2007, Microsoft Office Word 2007, OpenDocument Spreadsheed, and OpenDocument Text file formats and select the result file encoding (ANSI, UTF8, UTF16, UTF32, OEM, Mac). Also the wizard has been completely redesigned to increase the usability.
3. The Data Import wizard has been updated too. Now you can import data from Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and Microsoft Office Access 2007 file formats, import CSV and Test data files stored in different encodings, empty the target table as well as execute custom SQL scripts before and after import. This wizard also has been completely rewritten; moreover, the speed of the import process has been significantly increased.
4. The Visual Query Builder now supports cross-database queries (i.e. queries based on tables from different databases).
5. Multi-column sorting has been implemented. To sort data on multiple columns, use the Advanced Sort command from the grid's header popup menu. Also we have added support for fixed columns (such columns are displayed permanently when working with other grid data).