EMS HiTech is pleased to announce the new software: MySQL Database Comparer - a powerful utility for comparing MySQL databases and discovering differences in their structure and MySQL Data Generator - a small but useful utility for generating test data to several MySQL database tables at once.
EMS MySQL Database Comparer is a powerful utility for comparing MySQL databases and discovering differences in their structure. You can view allthe differences in compared database objects and execute automatically generated script to eliminate all or selected differences. A simple and intuitively understandable GUI allows you to work with several projects at once, select parameters for compare, customize MySQL Database Comparer in many ways, and provides many more features, which make your work with our tool easy and fast.
- comparing databases on one server as well as on different servers; - synchronous navigating between database objects with displaying the corresponding scripts for modifying databases;
- possibility of executing modification statements as one by one, as all
- possibility of editing modification statements and changing their order;
- built-in SQL Script Editor with syntax highlight;
- an ability to work with several compare projects at once, as well as to
save and load projects with all their parameters;
- customizable and easy-to-use MDI Interface;
- a wide variety of options for customization;
- keyboard templates for faster editing SQL scripts
- and many more features...
What is MySQL Data Generator?
EMS MySQL Data Generator is a powerful utility for generating test data to
several MySQL database tables at once. The wizard application allows you to
define tables for generating data, set value ranges, generate char fields
and blobs, and many other features to generate test data in a most simple
and direct way. It also provides you console application, which allows you
to generate data in one-touch by using generation templates.
- generating data to several tables at once;
- all MySQL data types supported;
- generating as many records as you want;
- defining fields for generating data;
- easy-to-use wizard interface;
- adjustable parameters for each field type, including: minimum and maximum
value for integer types, minimum and maximum length, start and end char for
string fields, etc.
- possibility of saving all the generation parameters, used on current
- command-line utility to generate data using the template file
- and more...