EMS PostgreSQL Manager is a tool for PostgreSQL Database Server administration and development. PostgreSQL Manager works with any PostgreSQL versions up to 8.0 and supports all of the latest PostgreSQL features including tablespaces, argument names in functions, and so on. Additionally,PostgreSQL Manager has a new graphical user interface with wizard system.
What's new in EMS PostgreSQL Manager 2.8.5?
- Added Spanish localization.
- Implemented new ability to rename sequence with the appropriate changes of dependent fields.
- Visual Database Designer. Added a button to refresh diagram.
- Function Debugger. Function parameter values now are saved after closing/opening the debugger.
- SQL Editor. Implemented an ability to reset current execution point - added the corresponding item to the context menu.
- Field editor. To switch out from memo control you can use shortcuts Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab now.