Description: Just upload the script to a server, add a bunch of folders with the photos (works with audio and video too) in them. That's it!! The folders become categories, and you can start browsing. No database set up or anything like that. Highly customizable modular architecture w/ CSS based templates and PHP "tags" (functions) as well as a few cool options like: randomizer, slide show, extended info (EXIF and IPTC caption), etc...
learn more about minimal Gallery:
some of the features:
- Fille caption/description via text file or IPTC metadata (files only).
- "click on image" navigation (chronological or random).
- slide show.
- incorporate some of getid3() 1.7.1 and Exifixer 1.5.
- Tags/templates based modular customization.
- Style switcher w/ 5 default templates to pick from.
- works with jpg, png, gif, mov, swf and mp3 out of the box, very easy to add more supported file types yourself.
- no database, about 30 second set up time.
- looks good ;)